Brandeis Alumni, Family and Friends
Save the Date for Alumni Weekend!
March 4, 2021
Save the date for Alumni Weekend June 11-13, when you can return to the place you once called home—from the comfort of your own home.
Be on the lookout for an email when registration opens in April. In the meantime, plan to join fellow Brandeisians for Alumni Weekend in June and for Alumni College from late April through June.
You can choose from a slate of exciting events, all offered online.
Alumni Weekend Program Highlights
- Virtual reunions for classes and shared interest groups.
- Presentation of the 2021 Alumni Achievement Awards to three groundbreaking graduates: Patricia Hill Collins ’69, PhD ’84; Susan Reich Weiss ’71; and Drew Weissman ’81, MA ’81, P ’15
- A conversation between Michael Horowitz '84, inspector general of the U.S. Department of Justice, and investigative journalist Bob Woodward
- Life at Brandeis student panel
- A conversation between American studies professor Tom Doherty and Academy Award-winning film producer Michael Sugar ’95, a 2020 Alumni Achievement Award recipient
- The Rose Art Museum at 60: A Celebration
- Family-friendly programs, such as trivia, art, magic and more!
As always, Alumni College will feature lectures on timely subjects given by faculty favorites and notable alumni, but this year it will occur over the course of several weeks leading up to and including Alumni Weekend to better fit in with your schedule.
If your class year ends in a 0, 1, 5 or 6, your class committee will contact you about class-specific virtual reunion events that will take place leading up to and during Alumni Weekend.
Everyone will be able to customize their weekend with ease by using the new Alumni Weekend website, which launches in April. Discover and register for programs of interest to you; most programs will be free of charge. And don’t forget to specify a gift to Brandeis in honor of your class, affinity or special interest — just think of all the registration, travel and accommodations costs you’ll be saving this year!