Brandeis Alumni, Family and Friends
Alumni Volunteer Awards
Brandeis University and the Alumni Association are proud to recognize the invaluable service alumni provide to their alma mater with two volunteerism awards. The call for nominations is open until July 11 and awards will be presented at the Volunteer Leadership Convocation on November 5, 2022.
Service to the Association Award
The Alumni Association presents this award annually to an alum who has worked on behalf of the university and whose contribution is likely to have a lasting, positive impact on the association and the university.
Emerging Leadership Award
When merited, the Alumni Association presents this award to an alum who has less than 10 years of cumulative service to Brandeis and has demonstrated leadership, hard work and commitment resulting in a positive impact on behalf of the university.
Nominations for the 2022 Alumni Awards are requested by July 11, 2022. The Service to the Association and Emerging Leadership Awards will be presented during the Volunteer Leadership Convocation, November 5-6, 2022. Award recipients must be present at the award ceremony on November 5, 2022 to receive the award in person from President Liebowitz.
To be eligible for an alumni award nomination, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must have matriculated at the university and earned credit toward one of its degrees
- Alumni cannot currently be employees of the university, members of the Board of Trustees, current members of the Alumni Board, or Board members-at-large for schools, centers and institutes.
- Award recipients must be present at the award ceremony on November 5, 2022 to receive the award in person from President Liebowitz.
- The nominee cannot have previously received an award in the category for which the nomination is submitted.
- (Emerging Leadership Award only) Recipients must have less than 10 years of cumulative service to Brandeis.