Brandeis Alumni, Family and Friends
Parents Leadership Council
Making a Difference Through Family Generosity
Transform Students’ Lives through Philanthropy
Families are integral to the advancement of Brandeis and our students. Our Parents Leadership Council (PLC) recognizes parent donors who support the university through an annual leadership gift of $5,000 or more. Last year, Brandeis parents contributed over $1.1 million to support the university and our students; PLC members contributed 70% of that amount.
The PLC supports wide-ranging priorities including scholarships, internships, athletics, student services, world-class faculty and research awards. As a council member, you:
- Experience the real-time impact of your generous gift on our community,
- Inspire other families to support Brandeis through your example,
- And establish your family's philanthropic legacy for your student to follow.
Join Our Community of Parent Leaders
PLC members have an exclusive audience with university leadership and enjoy opportunities throughout the year to convene together as a community, virtually and in-person. Benefits of council membership include:
- Attendance at the annual PLC Luncheon with the president during Family Weekend,
- Exclusive invitations to in-person and virtual events with university leadership,
- Serving as a Brandeis ambassador for new students and families,
- A community of peers and opportunities to network with other parent leaders,
- A dedicated staff liaison from the Parent and Family Giving team,
- And preferred seating at Commencement.
Learn More About the PLC
For more information or to join the Parents Leadership Council, contact Judy Brasher at email@example.com.