Brandeis Alumni, Family and Friends
Parents Leadership Council
Transform Students’ Lives through Philanthropy
Families are integral to the advancement of Brandeis and our students. Our Parents Leadership Council (PLC) recognizes parent donors who support the university through an annual leadership gift of $5,000 or more. Last year, Brandeis parents contributed over $1.1 million to support the university and our students; PLC members contributed 70% of that amount.
The PLC supports wide-ranging priorities including scholarships, internships, athletics, student services, world-class faculty and research awards. As a council member, you:
- Experience the real-time impact of your generous gift on our community,
- Inspire other families to support Brandeis through your example
- And create a philanthropic legacy for your student to follow.
Join Fellow Parent Leaders
PLC members have an exclusive audience with university leadership and enjoy opportunities throughout the year to convene together as a community, virtually and in-person. Benefits of council membership include:
- Invitation to the annual PLC Luncheon with Brandeis President Ron Liebowitz during Family Weekend,
- Exclusive communications and invitations to in-person and virtual events,
- A community of your peers and networking with other parent leaders
- And the opportunity to serve as a Brandeis ambassador for new students and families.