Brandeis Alumni, Family and Friends
Justice Brandeis Society
The Justice Brandeis Society is a community of philanthropically minded alumni, parents and friends whose generous support strengthens the university in significant ways. Members support Brandeis in its efforts to attract visionary faculty and students who are drawn to the founding principles that remain at its core today: a commitment to learning and critical thinking and a dedication to advancing justice and creating a better world.
We are proud to recognize donors from across the university who give an annual gift of $1,000 or more to Brandeis each fiscal year (July 1–June 30) with membership into the Justice Brandeis Society. JBS membership is renewable annually.
Become a member today and join a vibrant and growing society that is committed to the continued excellence of Brandeis.
- Early-access registration for events
- Recognition in annual donor honor roll
- Special recognition at events
- Exclusive annual event at Alumni Weekend
- Access to dedicated staff person at the university to assist with
individual needs and inquiries
- Insider communications from the university throughout the year
- 10% off in-store purchases at Brandeis University Bookstore
- Priority seating at in-person events (Council-level and up)
- Annual virtual event with faculty or leadership (Council-level and up)
- Special group update call with the university president (Academy-level
- Private meeting with a member of university leadership (Supreme Court-level)
“My Brandeis scholarship allows me to pursue my dream to become a doctor. I am fortunate enough to enjoy an incredible college experience with incredible people and
mentors around me.” – Shayna Field ’23
General Membership Levels
Justice Brandeis Society annual membership is recognized at the following levels:
|Supreme Court||$100,000 and above|
BOLD Alumni Membership Levels
Undergraduate alumni from the classes of 2012-2021 who make a gift at the levels indicated below are considered members of the Justice Brandeis Society.
By supporting Brandeis at the JBS level, you join a group of individuals committed to ensuring that your alma mater continues to be a community of scholars and students united by their commitment to the pursuit of knowledge and its transmission from generation to generation. You, along with fellow BOLD alumni, provide the support so necessary to maintain Brandeis’ excellent reputation and to reaffirm the ideals upon which Brandeis stands.
The following lists minimum gift levels for BOLD alumni in FY2022: