Brandeis Alumni, Family and Friends
Brandeis Legacy Program
The Brandeis Legacy Program honors alumni whose children or grandchildren have made attending Brandeis a family tradition. We’re proud to recognize hundreds of families who share generational ties to their alma mater by hosting special programs throughout the year, including:
- October: Annual Legacy Brunch at Family Weekend. This fall, Legacy families are celebrating their connections to Brandeis virtually.
- December: Care packages for Legacy students
- April: Reception for Legacy Families at Admitted Students Day
- May: Legacy pin mailing for graduating seniors and Legacy family members
- Any time: Join us at a Brandeis event, on or off campus or online! If your family includes more than one generation of Brandeis alumni, consider coming together. We’d love to see multiple generations of Brandeisians at events. Send us a picture, or let us know so we can take your picture!