Displaying results for: GivingView all
- GivingArthur Holmberg and Adrianne Krstansky recognized at celebration.
- GivingHerb Tobin '76, P'16, amends will to support fund established in his father's name to enhance Jewish life on campus.
- GivingPerry Traquina '78 and Jonathan Davis '75 support initiative to keep Brandeis education accessible and affordable.
- GivingLillian Sober-Ain ’69 has long appreciated the power of rhythm, melody and song to bring together people from diverse backgrounds and foster cultural understanding.
- Campus NewsCo-founder of the Student Non-violent Coordinating Committee speaks to students during two days on campus as part of Richman fellowship.
- GivingStudent speaker D'Andre Young '15, a Posse Scholar from Atlanta, shares his story about the transformative impact that Brandeis had had on his life.
- Campus NewsUniversity acquired the late comedy pioneer's archives last year.
- GivingCampaign success triggers $2,500 match from an anonymous Bold alum.
- Campus NewsCollection of works from computer programmer and philanthropist Peter Norton called "a historic addition" to the museum's holdings.
- GivingArielle Keller '16 has been immersed in research since her freshman year.
- Campus NewsWilliam T. Newsome to deliver public lecture, 'A New Look at Gating: Selective Integration of Sensory Signals through Network Dynamics,' on March 18
- EventsPresident Fred Lawrence speaks about the importance of supporting Brandeis scientists through the Sustaining the Mind campaign.
- GivingFor many alumni, the caliber and intensity of discourse formed the core of their Brandeis academic experience.
- Donor ProfileFor Gayle Wise, the fundraising initiative has become personal since her husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
- Donor ProfileCatherine Heffernan ’06 says the University helped her become who she is today.
- Donor ProfileKaren Richards Sachs '83 establishes scholarship in the name of the Brandeis National Committee leader.
- Donor ProfileMilt '60 and Joan Silverman Wallack '60, P'86, active and generous alumni, to chair their 55th Reunion, June 5-7.
- GivingUniversity among nation's best in alumni giving and commitment to admitting students regardless of their ability to pay.
- Alumni ProfileImages of Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Eleanor Roosevelt and others now housed in the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections.
New center to enhance efforts to bring Brandeis research and technology advances to commercial partnersHassenfeld Family Innovation Center established through $2.5 million gift.
- GivingOrganization to fully integrate essential functions of fundraising, alumni relations and advancement services in support of the University.
- GivingThe grateful former Wien Scholar was inspired by her grandmothers' commitment to supporting education.
- Campus NewsDuring school's 55th anniversary celebration, the former U.S. secretary of labor is recognized for his contributions to the scholarship and practice of social policy.
- GivingShe led her family's generous multi-generational support of the University and was a renowned human rights advocate.
- EventsMore than 75 people participated in the Golf and Tennis Outing at Metropolis Country Club to help Brandeis students.
- GivingHe most recently served as director of foundation relations at Boston University, where he held progressively more senior corporate and foundation relations positions after joining the school in 2001.