Displaying results for: GivingView all
- Alumni ProfileRichard Borkow '63 donated images of Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, Eleanor Roosevelt and others to the university archives.
New center to enhance efforts to bring Brandeis research and technology advances to commercial partnersHassenfeld Family Innovation Center established through $2.5 million gift.
- GivingOrganization to fully integrate essential functions of fundraising, alumni relations and advancement services in support of the University.
- GivingThe grateful former Wien Scholar was inspired by her grandmothers' commitment to supporting education.
- Campus NewsDuring school's 55th anniversary celebration, the former U.S. secretary of labor is recognized for his contributions to the scholarship and practice of social policy.
- GivingShe led her family's generous multi-generational support of the University and was a renowned human rights advocate.
- EventsMore than 75 people participated in the Golf and Tennis Outing at Metropolis Country Club to help Brandeis students.
- GivingHe most recently served as director of foundation relations at Boston University, where he held progressively more senior corporate and foundation relations positions after joining the school in 2001.
- GivingCatalyst Fund to raise $100 million for student scholarships; more than one-third of the goal has already been raised.
- Giving$5 million commitment from Edward Fein is one of the largest in Brandeis history dedicated to student financial aid.
- GivingRead the stories from alumni and today's students about their transformational Brandeis experiences, and support the Give Back to the Future campaign.
- StudentsMore than 500 letters of appreciation sent to donors.
- EventsGolf and Tennis Outing to be held July 28 at Metropolis Country Club in White Plains, N.Y. Special rates for Bold alumni!
- GivingMika Rottenberg's exhibition at the Rose Art Museum, “Bowls Balls Souls Holes,” is her first solo museum exhibition in the United States.
- StudentsHe's joined by Irv Epstein and several current and past students for a meeting sponsored by the White House and the Posse Foundation.
- GivingClass of 2013 finishes second in the competition among the 10 most recent graduating classes.
- Campus NewsIn actress Joan Crawford, Brandeis found an unlikely patron.
- Campus NewsThe daughter of Carl and the late Ruth Shapiro practiced a type of personal philanthropy that brought her close to many students.
- Campus NewsHarvard professor Richard Masland, whose research has yielded important insights into cell organization and the functioning of higher visual centers, will deliver a public lecture on March 12.
- Donor ProfileAlex Heckler '98 establishes internship to recognize former Texas Gov. Ann Richards, who inspired him to pursue a career in public service.
- GivingBrandeis' senior vice president of institutional advancement wins Quarter Century Award for distinguished professional achievement from CASE.
- Donor ProfileLisa Keller and Saky Yakas, P ’07, make gift in support of Olga Broumas, the director of Brandeis' Creative Writing Program.