Displaying results for: GivingView all
- Donor ProfileFor Gayle Wise, the fundraising initiative has become personal since her husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
- Donor ProfileCatherine Heffernan ’06 says the University helped her become who she is today.
- Donor ProfileKaren Richards Sachs '83 establishes scholarship in the name of the Brandeis National Committee leader.
- Donor ProfileMilt '60 and Joan Silverman Wallack '60, P'86, have been active alumni and generously support their alma mater.
- GivingUniversity among nation's best in alumni giving and commitment to admitting students regardless of their ability to pay.
- Alumni ProfileImages of Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, Eleanor Roosevelt and others now housed in the Robert D. Farber University Archives & Special Collections.
New center to enhance efforts to bring Brandeis research and technology advances to commercial partnersHassenfeld Family Innovation Center established through $2.5 million gift.
- GivingOrganization to fully integrate essential functions of fundraising, alumni relations and advancement services in support of the University.
- GivingThe grateful former Wien Scholar was inspired by her grandmothers' commitment to supporting education.
- Campus NewsDuring school's 55th anniversary celebration, the former U.S. secretary of labor is recognized for his contributions to the scholarship and practice of social policy.
- GivingShe led her family's generous multi-generational support of the University and was a renowned human rights advocate.
- EventsMore than 75 people participated in the Golf and Tennis Outing at Metropolis Country Club to help Brandeis students.
- GivingHe most recently served as director of foundation relations at Boston University, where he held progressively more senior corporate and foundation relations positions after joining the school in 2001.
- GivingCatalyst Fund to raise $100 million for student scholarships; more than one-third of the goal has already been raised.
- Giving$5 million commitment from Edward Fein is one of the largest in Brandeis history dedicated to student financial aid.
- GivingRead the stories from alumni and today's students about their transformational Brandeis experiences, and support the Give Back to the Future campaign.
- StudentsMore than 500 letters of appreciation sent to donors.
- EventsGolf and Tennis Outing to be held July 28 at Metropolis Country Club in White Plains, N.Y. Special rates for Bold alumni!
- GivingMika Rottenberg's exhibition at the Rose Art Museum, “Bowls Balls Souls Holes,” is her first solo museum exhibition in the United States.
- StudentsHe's joined by Irv Epstein and several current and past students for a meeting sponsored by the White House and the Posse Foundation.
- GivingClass of 2013 finishes second in the competition among the 10 most recent graduating classes.
- Campus NewsIn actress Joan Crawford, Brandeis found an unlikely patron.
- Campus NewsThe daughter of Carl and the late Ruth Shapiro practiced a type of personal philanthropy that brought her close to many students.
- Campus NewsHarvard professor Richard Masland, whose research has yielded important insights into cell organization and the functioning of higher visual centers, will deliver a public lecture on March 12.
- Donor ProfileAlex Heckler '98 establishes internship to recognize former Texas Gov. Ann Richards, who inspired him to pursue a career in public service.
- GivingBrandeis' senior vice president of institutional advancement wins Quarter Century Award for distinguished professional achievement from CASE.
- Donor ProfileLisa Keller and Saky Yakas, P ’07, make gift in support of Olga Broumas, the director of Brandeis' Creative Writing Program.