Displaying results for: GivingView all
- StudentsDiversity Excellence and Inclusion Scholarship (DEIS) provides support for promising students in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences at Brandeis.
- GivingNancy Winship, P'10, P'13, who has helped raise more than $1.5 billion for the University, will become chief philanthropic adviser to President Ron Liebowitz.
- GivingNatalie (Kantor) Warshawer ’55 and her husband, Bob, have deep affection for Brandeis.
- GivingNew Institutional Advancement publication highlights the way support from Brandeis alumni and friends makes a difference in the lives of today's students.
- GivingBrandeis raises a record $247,050 on international day of philanthropy.
- Giving$1.2 million in grants to fund search for a new executive director and to position Brandeis Hillel for operational and programmatic excellence.
- GivingClass of 1956 raises most of any class -- Reunion or non-Reunion.
- GivingUniversity's Institutional Advancement Division recognized as one of the nation’s best by leading professional association.
- GivingAmy Levy Bergner ’86 recalls the support she received from the University when her mother died during her freshman year.
- Campus NewsFormer leader at Middlebury sees his role as celebrating the University's proud legacy and extending it into the future.
- GivingInspired by program founder Lawrence Wien, Tom Watanabe ’73 makes generous gift to Brandeis.
- GivingRetired gaming industry executive establishes endowed scholarship.
- GivingGenerous gift made in honor of Professor Mick Watson.
- Donor ProfileFlorida couple gives $145,000 of settlement over disputed credit-card charge to Sustaining the Mind campaign.
- GivingLarge crowd attends 14th annual Scholarship Appreciation Luncheon, hosted by Trustee Barton Winokur and his wife, Susan.
- GivingScholarship named for late CBS News legend will support first-generation college students.
- GivingAlong with his brothers, Joseph Mandel supported the University for more than 60 years, and funded construction of the Mandel Center for the Humanities.