Displaying results for: FacultyView all
- Campus NewsAnyone who has ever poured wine knows about the drips that fall off the side of the bottle. At long last, a Brandeis physicist has figured out a fix.
- Campus NewsLisel Judge was selected to Germany's team at the 1936 Olympics but was barred from competing in the Berlin Games by the Nazi regime because her father was Jewish.
- FacultyFilm historian Tom Doherty plays more than a cameo role in the lives of his students.
- FacultyBrandeis professor concerned about impact Neil Gorsuch's philosophy of Constitutional originalism could have on long-accepted precedent.
- Campus NewsA state-of-the-art microscope nicknamed the Jabberwocky helps her unlock clues to the causes of ALS and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- Campus NewsBy creating a model of a 3-billion-year-old enzyme in her lab, biochemist Dorothee Kern unraveled a mystery about how life began on the planet.
- FacultyAmerican Studies professor looks back at his time on campus.
- FacultyChemistry professor honored by American Association for the Advancement of Science for work on oscillating chemical reactions.
- FacultyThe money will enable James Pustejovsky and colleagues to build a system capable of analyzing reams of documents and recordings.