Displaying results for: Campus NewsView all
- Campus NewsThe work by Boston native, which was inspired by the three torches, three hills and three Hebrew letters in the University seal, will highlight the museum entry.
- Campus NewsOfferings include career counseling, resume and CV review, and workshops.
- Campus NewsBoston Globe front-page story chronicles the rapid turnaround in fortunes at the museum, thanks to Chris Bedford, the Henry and Lois Foster director.
- Campus NewsHundreds of former athletes return to campus for a variety of activities that celebrate Brandeis sports.
- Campus NewsFisher expects to spend her first months as an "anthropologist" as she learns a new culture.
- Campus NewsNew undergraduate program has quickly become among the most popular areas of study at Brandeis.
- Campus NewsThe Rose Art Museum held an opening reception Sept. 17, welcoming the community into its galleries to view five new exhibits.
- Campus NewsA leading patron of the arts and collector, she hopes to further integrate the Rose into campus life and make the museum a destination for art lovers everywhere.
- Alumni in the News"'American Judaism' author Jonathan (blank)." Five letters, beginning with an S.
- Campus NewsThe winning entry in the alumni short-story context will be published, along with other features about fiction, including a story about dime novels.
- Campus NewsBeginning in fall 2014, applicants will be able to submit a combination of scores from Advanced Placement, SAT subject tests or International Baccalaureate exams, or an enhanced academic portfolio.
- Campus News
New Brandeis strategic plan provides a framework for decision-making for the next five years and beyondImplementation of "Fulfilling the Promise" set to begin following Board of Trustees endorsement.
- Campus NewsBrandeis' eighth president serves on a panel, "Education: The Test of Tomorrow," at gathering in Israel.
- Campus NewsThe industry veteran has helped Dartmouth College establish one of the strongest alumni-relations programs in higher education.